Recent Comments

• MLC777 on All Weekend: Not to worry. You’ve got so much hair down there, you might as well be wearing shorts. Your pussy is well hidden behind all that fur.Jul 4, 22:59
  • Anonymous on All Weekend: That’s not a reason not to go on a date young lady. You weren’t grounded from living your life, you were grounded from pants.Jul 4, 22:40
  • MLC777 on Honest Mistake: If you must wear a skirt, you’re doing it just right. However, yes, it would be much better to just register and ditch the clothes completely.Jul 4, 20:57
  • MLC777 on Economic Relief: That is a very reasonable arrangement. In order to collect any financial assistance from the government, you must initially trade in all of your clothing to get that first check/deposit. After that you must remain PN to continue receiving such assistance. Part of this is a modified registration. The PN registration is indefinite for as long as on assistance, to expire one month after the final assistance payment or one year from registration date, whichever is longer. This also means that after assistance ends and the PN registration expires, you won’t own any clothing, so replacing that wardrobe will be another expense to think about. Might want to consider extending that registration for a few years at least, to save enough money to afford to buy more clothes.Jul 4, 20:54
  • MLC777 on Welcome In…: Not sure if this image or one very similar. The caption was about welcoming friends into her home right after registering. (something along those lines…)Jul 4, 20:27
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Patriots: Well, you could argue that going Topfree still falls under the umbrella of Permanent Nudity. It wouldn’t have ever been possible without it. And who knows? Maybe she went Topfree just to dip her toe into the PN lifestyle, and is planning to go fully nude very soon?Jul 4, 13:58
  • NudeWorldOrder on Patriots: Dang, you’re right.Jul 4, 03:58
  • Anonymous on Patriots: Looks like she’s wearing shorts, not exactly practicing what she preaches.Jul 3, 22:51
  • PN Fan on Economic Relief: With an ass like that, it’s certainly a possibility.Jul 3, 22:32
  • Lisa9878 on How Original: In order not to further expose the vaginaJul 3, 18:23
  • Dimmesdale on Welcome In…: I don’t remember seeing it here before, but my memory is too spotty to put much faith in it. If sexy_pants is a member of the Beach Club, perhaps he saw it there.Jul 2, 13:28
  • NudeWorldOrder on Welcome In…: Darn, has it? It’s certainly getting hard to keep track… but I just checked again and I’m still not finding anything.Jul 2, 12:40
  • sexy_pants on Welcome In…: I think this image has been used on a different captionJul 2, 04:45
  • sexy_pants on Thanks Mum: Wanted parental nude punishments are the best! I wish more families used them to incentivize behaviorJul 2, 04:44
  • GOWK24 on How Original: Why wouldn’t she just shave to avoid this?Jul 1, 17:32
  • GOWK24 on Excited to be PN: I suggest celebrating the occasion with a lot more pictures, that’s for sure!Jul 1, 17:32
  • M on Economic Relief: She’ll become a full-time nude model. That’s the perfect job.Jul 1, 08:23
  • A person on Quick Shower: Bet it feels real nice in the summerJun 30, 15:35
  • sexy_pants on Small Office: I hope he realizes how great nudity is and registers permanude just like her!Jun 30, 01:22
  • Max on Confidence: I call that awesome . You got class. Smile for me. Thank youJun 28, 09:39
  • sexy_pants on He’s Watching Us: The girl on the right definitely has the best idea!Jun 28, 06:16
  • sexy_pants on It’s the Law: Hopefully at a certain point they just decide to register for good and not worry about parental punishments!Jun 28, 06:15
  • Max Patton on Streakers: It awesome thing to do back in 1970. I still enjoy to this day. I streaking with my female to this day.Jun 27, 21:18
  • MLC777 on It’s the Law: “So, since you choose to continue to live with your parents beyond your 18th birthday, you will do so, naked – for as long as you continue to live here.” “And what’s more… even after you move out, for as long as we provide you any sort of assistance, we can (and will) continue to keep you naked.”Jun 26, 10:58
  • sexy_pants on Interview Surprise: Newdiquette is great, just casually saying she’s going to expose her pussy before a job interview lolJun 26, 00:55
  • sexy_pants on Modesty Nonsense: I look at it differently, when permanude showing off your body and not hiding is being modest! It’s immodest to go around trying to make your nude body not visibleJun 26, 00:52
  • sexy_pants on Doing Her Own Thing: agreed, glad she’s doing what will make her happy!Jun 26, 00:51
  • Anonymous on Not a Peloton: Not another horrid caption.Jun 25, 21:21
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Product Idea: I suppose that is an option as well, though not something I approve of. I personally hate piercings, and genital piercings are the worst.Jun 25, 12:04
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Conversation with Mom: Mom doesn’t look like she wants to be a “sister” to her daughter here…Jun 25, 12:03
  • Anonymous on Just Deserts: To help ensure it doesn’t happen again, she’s not allowed any clothes while at her cousins house ever again.Jun 24, 22:04
  • Anonymous on Product Idea: Though if she chooses to shave, a couple piercings are another great way to accessorize too.Jun 24, 13:45
  • MLC777 on Absolutely No Pictures: I would say double her original sentence and, if not already, make the whole sentence strict. Add a stipulation that she is not to attempt to inhibit any photographic efforts, but instead is to always pose as requested and encourage additional photos be taken. Any further infractions should incur a short incarceration (strict nude of course) followed by a restart of the timing of her sentence as described above.Jun 24, 13:26
  • MLC777 on New PN Student: She has a photographic memory. Mine isn’t quite total recall, but I often took no notes in class and maintained fairly high grades.Jun 24, 12:50
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Product Idea: I think this is a wonderful idea! One of the few understandable problems of girls going nude is that they lose most of the ways they can express themselves, so I think it’s important that we encourage them to explore new fashions in places they never considered. And what better thing to make fashionable for a permanaked girl than her pubic hair?Jun 24, 11:58
  • Anonymous on Not a Peloton: I’m a certified personal trainer and am willing to do house calls to help you stay looking sharp. Give me a call sometime.Jun 24, 10:39
  • NudeWorldOrder on The Next Bikini Nurse?: It’s possible she means to be naked under a transparent gown, the “bikini nurse” had one after all.Jun 24, 01:17
  • sexy_pants on Not My Hair: I support this compromise! Using nudity as workarounds for weird clothing requirements is a great way to encourage body positivity!Jun 24, 01:05
  • sexy_pants on Tennis Uniform: Agreed, this is atrocious. Strip and be naked or bust!Jun 24, 01:03
  • sexy_pants on The Next Bikini Nurse?: (seems like a health risk but) anything that encourages more nudity is a good thingJun 24, 01:02
  • sexy_pants on Scuba Fun: Why wear clothes when you’re swimming anyways? It’s a great time to enjoy your own skinJun 24, 01:01
  • sexy_pants on I’ve Changed: This is hardly exclusive to just girls…Jun 24, 00:57
  • ewonais on Absolutely No Pictures: It might only be the first part of her sentence whitch is strikt, i sugest making most (if not all) of it strict if it not so already.Jun 23, 23:12
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Absolutely No Pictures: It looks like she might already be under a strict nudity sentence, so where does she go from here? Will she be forced to live in a glass house so that EVERYONE can see her naked body AT ALL TIMES (except the bathroom of course; this is not a society of savages after all)?Jun 23, 14:28
  • ewonais on Absolutely No Pictures: She is naked because of a pn sentence for having made threats. For makingb threats again, her sentence will be extended and made more strict.Jun 23, 11:18
  • Daican-2 on Now Listen Here: That’s if you believe what he says. I really wonder if she registered on her own, and he is just trying to save face, having warned her that if she contradicts him she won’t be able to sit down for a month.Jun 23, 08:42
  • CaptainDuckman on Redressing: guess she doesn’t realise the school calls the parents to notify them…Jun 22, 00:24
  • PN Fan on Fake PN Ad: So for submitting a cursed image LOLJun 21, 22:50
  • Anonymous on Now Listen Here: Given that what she wears is up to him; she doesn’t wear clothes.Jun 21, 20:27
  • Lisa9878 on Controlling Parents: She wants to be tough, but everyone knows that she is embarrassed to have to show her vagina to her friends.Jun 21, 16:36
  • Ethan on Tumbex: Tumblr is actively attempting to block all access from any Tumbex/Tumbrall sites. Another nail in the coffin.Jun 21, 13:55
  • Dimmesdale on New PN Student: She’s a “legacy,” and doesn’t expect she’ll have to do any actual school work.Jun 21, 13:41
  • Paul on New PN Student: Al least, he claimed he didn’t notice … I’m wondering why she has turned up without any way of taking notes.Jun 21, 10:09
  • A human on It’s a Sign: Realize this an older post but my take is maybe it’s a service a pool or waterpark might offer so you don’t have to go all the way to the courthouse if you feel like skinnydipping legallyJun 21, 00:32
  • MLC777 on Fake PN Ad: I don’t see any alt link, either.Jun 21, 00:09
  • MLC777 on Interview Surprise: “Better yet, just wheel the chair around the to side of the desk here. Then you can sit with a decent spread and I can get a proper view. We can proceed with the interview with you in that position.”Jun 21, 00:06
  • Anonymous on Now Listen Here: So does your wife wear clothes?Jun 20, 22:51
  • NudeWorldOrder on Fake PN Ad: Arg. OK so Jetpack just hates this image in particular. No idea why. I’ve tried reuploading it (twice), and it doesn’t help. But at least the post I put up today doesn’t suffer from the same thing (as far as I can tell). As for this one, I gave it alt text, so at least you see a link if the image fails to appear. Clicking that should display the image.Jun 20, 12:48
  • MLC777 on Fake PN Ad: I see no image or broken image space marker. Tried reloading the page but still no image. If I right-click and “view page source,” I can scroll down till I find the jpg and click that, and the image shows on screen. (This is from the specific post page.) Using the latest FF on Windows 10.Jun 20, 08:44
  • NudeWorldOrder on Fake PN Ad: So, backstory: I noticed my bandwidth was still pretty high. My host suggested I use CloudFlare, but I’d really rather not, and it seems mostly redundant with JetPack. So I was experimenting with , hotlink protection as an alternative… But I swear I ended up leaving it how it was originally. Doesn’t make too much sense either. If anything I was afraid I’d break it so JetPack couldn’t see the images, which would presumably make them invisible for everyone, not just certain browsers. I’m hoping it’s just a one-off glitch, but that’s probably unrealistic. If the same thing happens again, I guess I’ve got some debugging to do tomorrowJun 20, 01:27
  • Daican-2 on Fake PN Ad: I assumed that the PN Registration Office is actually closed, and this ad was created by somebody who is working there – possibly a security guard – who wants to get a collection of photos of real, amateur women and will intercept the letters before they are seen by returning workers. This feeling is enhanced by the fact that this ad contains the typos recieve and recieving, indicating that it did not go through the full proofreading process. BTW: I am having definite problems with the picture here. It is not showing up either in the main blog or on this page; however, it shows up correctly if I click to see just the jpg (or select View Image). I have tried reloading both pages multiple times and also tried Restore Image, but nothing works. I am running Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) in Windows 7. However, a quick check indicates that the blog appears to be working correctly with Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Internet Explorer Version: 11.0.9600.19596Jun 20, 00:38
  • CaptainDuckman on Fake PN Ad: not showing on Edge eitherJun 20, 00:06
  • Bbb on I’m Not: She specifically promised about not eating chips. I wanna know more into this lore of the couple in whom this girl is so addicted to chipsJun 19, 23:59
  • NudeWorldOrder on Fake PN Ad: Well damn. I wish I had any idea what was wrong, I was poking around a little bit in my website settings today, but I don’t think I ultimately changed anything really.Jun 19, 23:15
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Fake PN Ad: I’m getting similar results as you. The image fails to appear on Brave (though I can still click it and see it that way), but shows up just fine in other browsers like Firefox, Waterfox, and Chrome.Jun 19, 22:03
  • Dimmesdale on Fake PN Ad: Image looks just fine here…Jun 19, 21:34
  • NudeWorldOrder on Fake PN Ad: Not quite sure what the concept here is to be honest. It sounds like someone might be trying to con people into “registering” by an improper method. But some details of their plan escape me. BTW, is this image displaying OK? I had kind of a weird glitch when I posted it it, and my main browser doesn’t want to show it now, but if I use a different one it displays fine. So I’m hoping it’s just me… but let me know if it’s not showing up.Jun 19, 21:10
  • NudeWorldOrder on Family Meeting: Hey thanks. I had kind forgot about this, but that would making finding my own copy of the images easier.Jun 19, 21:00
  • Anonymous on Family Meeting: I was able to track down the other pictures in this series on an online archive of your content made after the Tumblr blog was taken down. Here’s the link: https://e-hentai.org/g/799630/3062877d13/?p=1 They’re on pages 2, 6, and 19.Jun 19, 20:58
  • Jon on New PN Student: Use to have a gf who would strip off in class and see how long till anyone noticed. One teacher who was blind as a bat. Didnt notice even when she stood at the front next to the board to answer a question.Jun 19, 17:50
  • Anonymous on Speechless: Oh to be blind in a world like this where you could not see her beauty. Those poor soulsJun 19, 07:30
  • MLC777 on The Ice Cream Lady: And he’s reaching across from behind. The customer side with the easy reach is her side.Jun 18, 09:25
  • MLC777 on Tits Out: Instead of just tits out, it should top off. However, that as well should just be a step towards the real goal of full strip. And once it’s realized that the ladies run better nude, make the new track uniform full PN.Jun 18, 09:20
  • Anonymous on Uniform Review: Maybe just some ankle socks. That’s it.Jun 18, 07:10
  • B on The Ice Cream Lady: Actually i have seen those things at stores and you are supposed to grab the ice cream out yourselfJun 18, 04:40
  • D on Uniform Review: The tie makes this look so weirdJun 18, 02:41
  • Joey on Doing Her Own Thing: You rock great idea registrationJun 17, 21:58
  • Anonymous on Lies: What she doesn’t know is that Alyson has something even better planned that will get fully nude.Jun 17, 15:02
  • Anonymous on Not My Hair: I mean, technically she doesn’t have any hair growing below her neck. It just hangs that low. Nice way to show compliance.Jun 17, 08:01
  • Daican-2 on Not My Hair: I hadn’t remembered until I thought about your comment about it being “an unusual rule”, but now I believe that I was subconsciously remembering my time at Montreal’s Expo ’67. The rules for the uniform included a stipulation that hair must be trimmed short enough that it would not reach the shoulders; just wearing longer hair in a style that kept it above the shoulders was not an acceptable option. However, one guide was a ballerina, and she needed her waist-long hair for that profession. Apparently there was a long discussion at upper echelons, but I do know that a decision was reached that made an exception for her: she could keep the long hair, but it must always be worn up, so its length would be hidden.Jun 17, 02:20
  • Ross on Not My Hair: Seems to be an unusual rule about hair but nice to see the school and parents came to a sensible compromise. Also great to see she is barefoot too.Jun 16, 23:17
  • MLC777 on The Ice Cream Lady: Interesting, using a picture of the woman as the obvious customer with a caption of the woman as the vendor.Jun 16, 19:52
  • MLC777 on Tennis Uniform: Like that thin top will provide any protection at all.Jun 16, 19:48
  • Anonymous on Tennis Uniform: Once her skill on the court is recognized while she’s nude, punishment or not, it’s likely nudity will become the new standard uniform for all players.Jun 16, 17:22
  • GOWK24 on Tennis Uniform: It’s all fun and games till you get a high speed tennis ball right in your bare breast…Jun 16, 17:08
  • Anonymous on Tennis Uniform: Well, it’s illegal for them to make you wear a top if you’re permanude, so rip that thing off and play on naked! Have fun!Jun 16, 14:43
  • NudeWorldOrder on Long Shirt: Yes it’s “fixed”, but I just used the “read more” page break thing instead of messing with the gallery function, which wasn’t that great anyway. Not that it really matters when it’s on page 150 or whatever, but the issue was that when there are this many images in a post, showing everything on the main page started to look messy and kind of broke the flow for browsing. In the future I’ll probably favor serial posts rather than multi-image if it’s more than 2 or 3.Jun 16, 13:33
  • Daican-2 on Long Shirt: Not sure from your post if you fixed this, but I have no problems with it. I see six open pictures on the page, with the byline under the first and the ‘like’ options under the last.Jun 16, 09:13
  • M on She Started It: Well she does have a point if it is trueJun 16, 05:51
  • Joey on The Next Bikini Nurse?: You rock as we naked nurseJun 16, 00:11
  • NudeWorldOrder on Long Shirt: I was reading through some old posts and happened to notice this was broken (probably ever since I switched hosts). The thumbnail thing somehow lost all the images. So this time I decided to just use the “Read More” option. First image is shows on the main page, the rest you have to open it to see. I’m probably not going to be using the format in the future, there really doesn’t seem to be any great way to handle it.Jun 15, 16:59
  • GOWK24 on Wild West: Very good point.Jun 15, 15:58
  • NudeWorldOrder on Suspenders: Yeah, that’s a fair point. But it’s a matter of finding another fake text generator that works well. There’s a fair fair number around, but many don’t support image messages, add watermarks, or have some other flaw.Jun 15, 12:08
  • blushingandready on Clothes Aren’t Washed: The unfortunate flipside is, you’re gonna have precious few opportunities to show yourself off in public.Jun 15, 08:44
  • blushingandready on Suspenders: I think it’s rather funny that in the long-imagined future of 2020, NWO is still using the primitive text interface of 2010’s iPhone for its text-themed posts.Jun 15, 08:43
  • blushingandready on I’ve Changed: I think the best way for a girl to appreciate another girl’s nudity is from point-blank range…Jun 15, 08:40
  • MLC777 on Wild West: Who’s to say some didn’t, where laws were less strict or not enforced. There were plenty of remote areas with little to no formal legal enforcement.Jun 15, 00:43
  • Tyler on Tumbex: Yeah I’m on chrome nothing special. Just wondering because my tumbex isn’t working either. Thanks.Jun 14, 15:38
  • Anonymous on Still the Best Candidate: I think legitimate discussion of policy is good, and beautiful nudists (or just nudists) in politics would be markedly better than what we may currently have. That said thank you, and I emphatically agree that we should avoid partisan politics here. Again thank you I really do love this site and all of the work you’ve made keeping it running.Jun 14, 14:28
  • GOWK24 on Wild West: Who’s to say cowgirls wouldn’t go nude if the law had existed in Old West times? I’m all for this one slipping through the historical recreation rules.Jun 14, 13:04

DMCA / Report Abuse